latest kernel working on Jensen ? / NIC (DE4x5) drops packets
- To: "Debian-Alpha \(E-Mail\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: latest kernel working on Jensen ? / NIC (DE4x5) drops packets
- From: Joern Boeckenkamp <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:24:09 +0200
- Message-id: <2FACB6F5D1FDD411BB86000629D519B80B53ED@SANDRA>
Hi all !
1. I tried to compile kernel version 2.4.x on my Jensen but it stops
building with an error because of the missing PCI-bus (i tried to build-in
the NIC drivers).
Without the NIC drivers it compiles to the end but starting the kernel ends
with "starting kswapd ..."
2. My NIC (a DE4x5) is recognized by the kernel (2.2.18), packets are going
out but no packet comes in, ifconfig says they are dropped.
(It works fine with Wind**s NT)
Any ideas / comments ?
Thanks in advance