Re: w3m stable dselect-dependency problem

On 2001 Jun 11, Phil Carmody wrote:

> I installed w3m a while back ... ... I dselected this morning, and
> found there was a newer stable version. It gave me 'dependency
> problems', something to do with libc ... Is it a w3m (w3m-ssl)
> specific problem ...

There were messages from Fumitoshi Ukai (Apr 17/18) pointing out this
dependency problem with a number of packages, including mozilla. I
don't know if there is or will be any fix, other than Holding those
packages. (I don't really know what I'm talking about and hope someone
will correct me.)

- Robert Funnell