Evolution on Alpha

Hi folks,

Is anyone out there successfully using Ximian's Evolution on
Alpha? I just tried 0.10 and although it is a big improvement
over 0.9 in terms of stability I just can't import mbox files or
receive mail via local spool or POP3. (Just after starting to
import/download it just sits there and hangs.)

Bye,
        Konrad
  .~.   Konrad Podloucky      GnuPG/PGP-key available by request
  /V\    Why Bill Gates has succeeded:
 // \\     "The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be
/(   )\     development of an easy way to factor large prime
 ^^-^^      numbers." The Road Ahead (1995), page 265