firmware update.

Hi,

Is it possible that after a firmware update the CDROM drive might not work
? I have updated the firmware of a xp1000 to the latest version and I have
just noticed i have no cdrom drive. dmesg shows nothing about any IDE
drive. I can't reboot to the SRM console right now to have a look, just
wanted to know if this is known to anyone.

Regards,
Ionut

* Ionut Georgescu
* http://www.physik.tu-cottbus.de/~george/
* ICQ: 38973105
* "In Windows you can do everything Microsoft wants you to do; in Unix you
*                can do anything the computer is able to do."