OT: Which isdn cards work with alpha-linux

Hello all.

I am about to upgrade my internet connection to isdn. As my only machine
is an alphaserver 1000 5/300 I am very interested to hear which isdn
adapters work with this card. Having made slightly bad experiences with
nics in the past I would really appreciate to hear any succes or failure
stories before I go and spend the money ;)
        To be more precise to card of my choice is the avm b1. Will this
work with stable/unstabele?

TIA & happy Easter time
        Sebastian Moeller

P.S.: Sorry for the cross-posting...