Please comment man pages for aboot, abootconf, aboot.conf

Hello !
I created man pages for aboot(8), abootconf(8) and aboot.conf(5) and
slightly updated the man pages for e2writeboot(8) from the aboot tar
ball and swriteboot(8) from the Debian distribution. You can get them
from
http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm/data/abootman.tar.bz2

Since I only have a small selection of machines I would be happy about
comments regarding them. I created them for the Debian/GNU Linux
project but of course anyone can include/distribute/modify them.

Regards

    Helge
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.                      kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de