[ot] moving from static IP to DHCP -- how?

This is probably off-topic. If so, please point me in the direction of
the relevant info.

I recently recieved an Alphastation from a client. I installed Debian
on their net. To keep things simple, I used the default networking
options when installing.

I then installed dhclient just to get an temporary IP on the client's
net. This allowed me to do apt-get's etc. without having sanction from
on high.

Now the machine is in the office, where it should be. We use DHCP too,
but now the machine is official. The question is, where do I root out
all the static IP info so that all networking info comes from DHCP?

OpenBSD is so much simpler ;-)

I realize that this has very little to do with Debian Alpha. My
apologies.

/g.

--
Gustaf Erikson -+- +46 70 444 0726 -+- [http://stureby.net/]