buildd

Hi all,

    I'm in the process of setting up a buildd and want to ask that those who
are manually building alpha packages stop when the buildd starts going.  Well,
I don't me stop on all packages...there will be certain packages that I won't
let the buildd touch...things like glibc, gcc, etc .. :)

Basically I want to make sure we don't have duplication of work...The buildd
will be setup using the wanna-build system on auric...this will allow anyone
else who wants to setup a buildd for alpha to not duplicate work...

If there are packages that any of you don't want the buildd to build let me
know and I'll add it to my list.  I don't expect to have the buildd fully
functional until sometime this week...probably mid week if things go right...

Also...for Debian developers who need access to a alpha box for building
testing let me know as I can give you access to this box.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II