bug-report?

Hi,

some time ago, I tried to report the optimization bug in gcc to the
bug tracking system. Since the reports always came back, telling me that
I wouldn´t have a Package: line in the beginning (which was not true),
independently whether the package version was 1:something or the 1: was
taken away, I wrote the bug report directly to owner@bugs.debian.org
with a comment on my problems. This address was given in the error
message, but until now I didn´t get any reaction, so I don´t know: Did
my report arrive, is it still in work or was the bug already known?

I haven´t found bugs seemingly related to this in the lists.

What else can I do about it?

Regards,

Kerstin

--