Re: UP1000 Question about partitions

The files just simply need to be copied there. If you're having trouble
getting AlphaBIOS to read the filessytem then try formating it in
AlphaBIOS instead of Linux. The AlphaBIOS FAT driver seems to be very
picky.

Also, FYI there's now an SRM available for this machine, you may want to
look at that as AlphaBIOS/APB will no longer be updated.

--rdp