boot problem on the AlphServer 2100

I am attempting to install debian potato on an AlphaServer 2100 4/275
I have tried booting through the network using the tftpboot.img and also
using the rescue.bin image on a floppy. I can't get either method to
work. I also would like to try booting using MILO.

Network attempt
I got the image from disks-alpha/2.2.12-2000-04-26/tftpboot.img
I use this command to boot: boot -proto bootp ewa0
It downloads the tftpboot.img through tftp. Below is the portion of the
booting after the tftp part.

bootstrap code read in
base = 200000, image_start = 0, image_bytes = 406ae9
initializing HWRPD at 2000
initializing page table at 1fff0000
initializing machine state
setting affinity to the primary CPU
jumping to bootstrap code

halted CPU 0

halt code = 2
kernel stack not valid halt
PC = 0
boot failure
P00>>>

Floppy attempt
I got the image from
disks-alpha/2.2.12-2000-04-26/images-1.44/rescue.bin
I use this command to boot: boot dva0 -fl 0
Below is the end of the output that I get. The cursor just sits
after the line Calibrating delay loop...

Booting GENERIC on Sable using machine vector Sable from SRM
Command line: ro root=/dev/fd0 load_ramdisk=1
t2_init: HBASE was 0x2000
Console: colour VGA+ 80x25
Calibrating delay loop...

Milo attempt
Where do I find out more information of which of the MILO binaries to
use. I found the chart that listed the AS 2100 as a sable, but there
is no sable MILO binary in the MILO directory on ftp.

Thanks,
Ricardo Muggli