tftpboot.img on UDB

	Hi,

I tried to boot the potato tftpboot.img on my DEC UDB using the SRM console.
BOOTP works, TFTP works, but after the image is started, my UDB resets and I
end up in the SRM console again. The last 2 lines I see before the reboot are
about OSF PAL-code and initrd. I didn't pass any kernel arguments (plain `boot
ewa0').

Is this a known problem? Thx!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

P.S. I'm not on this list, so please CC me.

							    -- Linus Torvalds