New XF 4.0.1-4 debs available

Get them while they're hot...get them while they're buttered :-P
	http://people.debian.org/~chris

I think I have all of the known issues covered with this one.  I didn't
strip ANYTHING in xserver-xfree86 package, so it's huge now, but it needed
to be done since more and more modules were cropping up with symbol
problems.  I'll investigate trying to narrow down the problematic modules
so that I can shrink this down in the future by stripping the stuff that I
know that we can strip safely.

I also enabled Jensen support for this one (or at least I'm hoping that my
patch worked to do this).  If Ghandi could test this out for me, I'd
appreciate it (should work on your system if the support code even halfway
works).

I'm going to give this one a day before uploading it to master.  I know
Rich Payne is going to test it on a V3 (thanks again for that) and I'm
hoping Ghandi will try it on his XL, but I'd like a few more reports if
possible.

If I don't hear of any big problems that I can easily correct, I'll upload
the packages tomorrow morning and also submit my big diff to Branden with
the Alpha changes.

Thanks!