Re: mp3

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, George A. Dowding wrote:

> This is something that has been bugging me for some time.  Sometime
> after upgrading to woody, I lost the ability to play mp3's.  Well they
> play but come through garbled.  Gnome is able to make proper sounds,
> so I believe that the hardware is configured correctly.  Any areas to
> investigate would be appreciated.

FYI, I just uploaded a patched version of mpg123 that works for me.  I'll
submit the patches to the BTS this week, but I wanted to get a working
binary in there so that your problems would be solved :-)  Expect it to be
in the archive after the dinstall run Monday (around 3pm EST...expect the
usual mirror-sync delay when looking for it).