Cross-Compiler

Hi,

I am not quite sure in which list to write, because it touches two
platforms.
Is there somewhere a cross-compiling HOWTO around? I would like to
compile the binaries for my Atari TT (m68K) on my Alpha. I have got the
cross-compiler installed, but I do not know how to handle it. When
testing it with a modified makefile of a program (Instead of cc=gcc, I
put in the cross-compiler path: cc=/usr/m68k-linux/bin/gcc), it spits
out an error message, that it cannot find stdio.h. The
/usr/m68k-linux/include is completely empty, which irritates me. Is this
by purpose, am I supposed to copy it from the Atari TT into this
directory?

Regards,

Kerstin

--