Re: anyone on this list? Help needed with UDB.

Hendrik Seffler (hendrik@xion.owl.de) wrote:

> Is it possible to boot Nonames from SRM? I tried and couldn't even finf
> the option in the kernels configuration when configuring a kernel for
> Noname.

Yes, I have (had, stole the RAM temporarily) one with SRM that boots
fine. I just checked real quick and you are right, if you choose
"noname" it doesn't ask you about SRM... Odd. I supposed you could
uncomment the line "# CONFIG_ALPHA_SRM is not set" in your '.config' (be
sure to remove the "is not set" part :)

Although I haven't tried this I don't see why it wouldn't work? Anyone
know for sure?

HTH,

Ron
--