anyone on this list? Help needed with UDB.

I've recently subscribed to this list and haven't seen any traffic. Is
anyone on this list? Am I subscribed correctly <test>? I have a DEC
Multia/UDB 166mhz that I want to get linux on but I have no floppy
drive. I just have a old IBM SCSI drive in it that it recognizes and I
can take out and pu in my pc to get "stuff". I can't figure out how to
boot the debian install from the firmware (via network) or the hard
drive without using a floppy. I am currently downloading the cd images
of the latest potato release that I will then mount over nfs.

--
Casioqv
EZ Computer Products