Re: Test Cycle 2 images available

jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au> writes:

> is there any requirement to have the `US' images if i'm not in the
> US ?

Well, it's up to you.  If you're short of space, or it's not your
intention to have people in the US grabbing images from you (which I'd
imagine is the case, since you'd be paying for the, wouldn't you?) then
the USexportable images are probably of no interest whatsoever.

If we can get it to the point that there is only 1 CD difference
between the two sets, then you might want to pick up the USexportable
CD#1 for completeness, but that should be a very quick rsync relative
to the non-US CD#1 because it will be the same stuff with a few
packages missing.

You should probably make some mention of the fact that people in the
US should realise that they are not supposed to import and the re-export
the non-US images.

Cheers, Phil.