Re: Test Cycle 2 images available

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> Phil, if you already have images, by all means use yours. I just wanted to
> get some out quickly. If not, and you want to use mine, you can get them
> from auric.debian.org in /scratch/bcollins/cd/iso. The MD5sum file is by
> me for verification.

I seem to have produced some which fit the bill (although I've just
returned from the pub so you'll need to check my judgement :-)

We have some non-US images:

  rsync cdimage.debian.org::potato_test-cycle-2_nonUS/

  (alpha, i386, m68k, & src)

and some US exportable images:

  rsync cdimage.debian.org::potato_test-cycle-2_US/

  (i386, powerpc, & src)

I'm just building the sparc nonUS to add to that lot, but I've no idea
whether that will produce useful images, so please treat them with
care (i.e. check they're not too big to fit on a CD before you grab a
copy).  I'm off to bed now, so I'll do all the list files/MD5SUMS when
I get up in about 8 hours.

Cheers, Phil.