Re: Internal errors in g++

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Anton Ivanov wrote:

> 	I went through some trouble with the egcc from frozen yesterday. With any
> optimization levels g++ blows up on one the files from the current stable
> mysql.

It worked ok with -O0, if I remember correctly, but am not sure (it's been
a very long time since I tried).

> 	I do not see any bugs filed versus it. File it?

Hmmm...good question.  I would say yes if we weren't sure that potato's
g++ package would solve this, but I do know it works fine on potato (I
compiled the potato mysql debs just two days ago with it).  I would file
one anyway (normal priority) specifically mentioning "slink version" as
being the problem.  I'll follow it up and mention that potato's version
fixes it, so we can close it once potato is out.