boot-floppies 2.2.11 for Alpha building now, testers needed

Hi,

I'm building 2.2.11 for Alpha at the moment.  However, I probably
won't have time to test it (work pressures), so please give it a try
once it gets installed (this time I'll make sure to put in the
Architecture: field before signing it and going away for two weeks :)

With luck I will have time to work on Debian again at work soon, and
then I will build some CDs.  I'll need to release aboot 0.7 first, as
0.6b still has some bugs that make booting from ISO filesystems
unreliable at best.

Note that this set still uses the 2.2.14 kernel, as I haven't gotten
around to building 2.2.15pre images (note: sorry Herbert, I notice
that the config files are in the kernel packages after all...)

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.223.0225 mobile