Re: Debian on UP2000/DP264

"Iwao MAKINO" <makino@hpc.co.jp> writes:

> Haven't seen any doc. on how to install.
> And latest official release seem not to include support for 21264 system, so

True, you'll have to use the frozen distribution.  I've done numerous
installs on 21264 systems with it, and it's becoming pretty solid.

Hopefully by this point the latest version of the installer (which
fixes lots of bugs) should be in the archive.  The documentation is
much improved now as well.

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 desk, 613.223.0225 mobile