Re: what set of bootfloppys for alphaserver 1200?

David Huggins-Daines wrote:

> Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:
>
> > So, WHERE is the current Potato documentation, and HOW can one contribute?  I
> > sent a patch for the slink documentation months ago which seems to have vanished
> > into thin air.
>
> If you are a developer:
>
> export CVS_RSH=ssh
> cvs -d :ext:<your user name>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot checkout boot-floppies
>
> Otherwise,
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot login
> <hit return at the prompt>
> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot checkout boot-floppies
>
> Subscribe to the debian-boot list, send patches there too if you don't
> have write access (all developers have write access).

Wow, there's quite a lot there!  The main section lacking documentation is
rescue-boot, which has nothing at all for Alpha at this point.  I'll send in a patch
for MILO in the next week or two, but know almost nothing about SRM so someone else
will need to do that.

Thanks very much!

-Adam P.