Re: many unaligned trap

Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> The problem is the C++ startup code.  We've narrowed it down, but nobody's
> had time to really do anything with it.  Plus, we have to figure out if
> it's glibc or gcc for sure (looks like the latter).

Hum, I am looking into gcc.
I will report if found something.

> Most are from either myself or the autobuilder (which hasn't been too
> active lately).  If the packages are from the past two or three weeks,
> they were most likely compiled by me.

Thanks!
I got the situation.

Well, I also wonder how I send a bug report which is architecture
specific. Is this place(debian-alpha) is right for that?

For example, neither current ldso(1.9.11-5.0.1) nor libc6.1(2.1.2-11)
has /usr/bin/ldd. (I could not find another alpha package which has
ldd.)

Should this kind of problem be reported here?

--
Tadayoshi Ohkuma / tad@omoikane.co.jp
Omoikane Inc. / http://www.omoikane.co.jp