Think I'm on the right track this time...

Ok...status update on mico is good thusfar.  I've been working with the
maintainer and with upstream binutils folks to try to solve the mico
problem.  So far, I *think* we've got it nailed down.  Once I can confirm
this, I'll upload a new set of mico debs (to supercede both of my previous
uploads) and submit a final patch to the maintainer.  After both of our
initial rants, we're working well together :-)