Success with mico!!!

Ok, got it (finally).  I just uploaded a new mico-2.3.0 deb set and am
working on 2.2.7 now.  I've also finally got a patch to make this work
correctly.  Unless anyone really needs the gory details (in other words,
if you ran into the same problem with other packages), I won't include
them here (but can explain it easily in a mail otherwise).  I would expand
on it here, but this is the only set of packages that I've ever seen have
a problem like this before, so it's most likely very rare.

At any rate, look forward to new mico debs being installed tomorrow :-)