Axe that solutions email

ARGH!

I just got an email back from the maintainer of the mico packages (who is
not happy with that patch) saying that my solution is not THE solution and
pinning it all back on binutils.  Soooooooo....don't compile ANYTHING
based on the micos that I've uploaded since they won't work according to
the maintainer (they pass tests for me, but I guess I'm not the best
source of knowledge on this).  As soon as I get return email from one of
my binutils contacts, I'll see if I can fix this permanently.  In the
meantime, I'll have the uploads pulled (since they just got
installed...great timing, eh?).