[SUCESS]: Building 2.2.9 on Ruffian

I tried to build another new kernel for my Ruffian system and, as all
kernels before, it failed. (but just at first, read on)

But since I realy needed a new kernel with ppp support, I tried the
one from the rescuedisk and installed the newer milo from that too.

That kernel worked, but not the ppp, so I had the idea to test my
2.2.9 selfcompiled again with the new milo and then it worked.

I used the gcc.deb provided by potato and configured the kernel for
ruffian.

Then "make dep clean boot modules modules_install" and so on.

So all of you having problems with 2.2.x on Ruffian, pleas update your
milo and report back if it works now.

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin

PS: :(( but don't try sound with an Creative 1371 driver. It hangs the
system completly as soon as one starts amp.