Re: xlib6g static Alpha builds symbol-less

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Hopefully xfree86-1 can be added to the Alpha auto-build list (I guess they
> use buildd).  If there are problems with compiling XFree86 on the Alpha I'd
> like to hear about them (unless they are source dependency issues, see
> debian/README.source-depends in the source package).

I found the problem.  It's one INT64 (rather than Int64) in
build-tree/xc/lib/font/FreeType/lib/ttcalc.c.  It would be ok if it
included "../ft_conf.h", but it doesn't.  I'm changing it now so that it
will fix it...I'll keep you posted on any other problems.