Re: Unidentified subject!

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 10:07:03AM -0200, Antonio Fernando Haerter Fetter Filho wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I installed Debian in a Digital Personal Worstation 500au, and now I am
> having some problems, could someone help me please?
>
> 1 - The correct server to my video card is the xserver-3dlabs and when I
> asked to dselect to install it then it ask for "libz1", the problem is
> that up to now I could not find such library. Does someone know where I
> can find it?

  I think it's a wrong dependency... I couldn't find it either...

> 2 - Regardless of that problem I ask for dselect to install that server
> and then I did all configurations (XF86Config file), the problem is when I
> enter the comand line "startx", I received the following messages:

  You don't have any fonts installed on you system AFAICT. Install some fonts
  and you'll be all right.

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------