Re: ............. ssh?

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Martin Lucina wrote:

> You can just compile the .deb from source.

That is a good idea... and something I suppose I should learn to do in
these cases.

> Or else /usr/local/bin helps any day.

That is what I did... the make install for ssh is kind enough to put it in
/usr/local if you have such set up.

Thanks all who responded!

-Jon

P.S. Does anyone have any ideas about the talk problem I was having?

When a shepherd goes to kill a wolf, and takes his dog along to see
the sport, he should take care to avoid mistakes.  The dog has certain
relationships to the wolf the shepherd may have forgotten.
                -- Robert Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"