Re: ............. ssh?

jon@valesh.com said:

> So I don't think that is going to fly without some extra work.

You can just compile the .deb from source.

Get the .tar .diff and .dsc files from unstable/non-free, put them
somewhere, do:

dpkg-source -x ssh-x-x-x.dsc
cd ssh-x-x-x
debian/rules binary

and you will get a .deb in ..

If you have any trouble I can put all of my for-slink-from-potato packages
up somewhere (which includes ssh), but it will take a while.

Or else /usr/local/bin helps any day.

--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are