Re: apt-get upgrade dies badly ...

I have had the same problem on a multia (noname).
ls was giving the same problem (Illegal instruction), but that has gone
away.

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad