Problems with suidmanager

I recently upgraded from slink to potato and I just got a message from
anacron that says suidmanager is trying to change permissions so some
files to bartw.root.  I think some packages are trying to change to the
person who built the deb.  I've fixed the problem with reguard to these
specific packages on my system, but Ithink this might alarm security conscious
users installing debian for the first time.  I'm enclosing the message
from anacron in case this helps you figure out what's going on.

Luke Shulenburger
(sluke@mit.edu)