Re: realplayer, em86

Hi,

Christopher C Chimelis <chris@classnet.med.miami.edu> writes:

[...]

> I do.  With socket.c, I ran into big problems, but I think I solved them.
> First off, make sure that it WILL include sys/socket.h (get it out of that
> #if statement if it's excluding it -- I just added it again outside of
> that as a temporary "let's see if this works" test).  Then, add:
> 	#include <sys/uio.h>
> 	#include <netinet/tcp.h>
> somewhere after linux/net.h's include.
>
> See where that takes you and let me know.
after a few hours of hacking I can compile and link all files except
libc-assist. em86 starts and gives its short helpline ;-). Today I
will see, what to do with libc-assist. Possibly only a minor part of
work is done yet.

Do you know the article from donaldlf@cs.rose-hulman.edu in cola?

> > So. thats enough for today.
>
> Hehehehe...I know the feeling.  I have to go out now and fight with my
> bank and another bank over my teller card.  What a nightmare...
Good luck. Life could be such a fine thing, unfortunately you have to
raise money all the time.

Michael