Re: realplayer, em86

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, M.Welle wrote:

> 3) lot of probs in compiling ioctl.c. The compiler complains about
>      "/usr/include/asm/current.h:4: global register variable follows a
>       function definition"
>    etc. Hmm.

You can add #include <linux/socket.h> right before the asm/semaphore.h
include statment and it should get farther.  It'll still bomb with an
error, but I'm passing that in a not-so-good way (basically, by passing
-D_ALPHA_CURRENT_H) to try to finish the compile for more patching.  I'll
let you know what else needs to be done later on in the compilation and
then we can go back and figure that one out.  Sound good?