Alphastation 250 and ISDN

Greetings,

System: Alphastation 250
            96 MByte RAM
            Latest Firmware
            Debian 2.1 (slink)

i successfully installed my AVM Fritz ISDN-Card on my Alpha. The module
installs just fine.

But...when i run 'isdnctrl addif ippp0' i get the following error:

isdnctrl: Exception at [<fffffc0000454200>] (fffffc0000454320)
isdnctrl: Exception at [<fffffc0000454324>] (fffffc000045431c)
addif: bad address

The odd thing is: ippp0 is there afterwards. Though the system tells me
that the machine doesn't have syncppp support. But I marked the option
when compiling the new kernel. I tried make config, make menuconfig and
even make xconfig. I even tried different graphiccards.
I also compiled different versions of isdnutils. Every version gave the
same error back.

Please help a confused and poor ISDN-User.

bye,
                Harry

-----
Harry Gaenslein, Germany