Re: Mozilla M3

I grabbed the source from the nightly a few days ago and it run good so
far (but slow on my AS200 4/233), I can tar that up if you want OR I can
grab M3 source and compile that (I planned on that anyway for myself).  I
just saw the link for the M3 source an hour ago (cant remember how right
now), but its buried in links on mozilla.org (well at least thats the way
I found it).  I'll probally be creating a page soon that will contain
mozilla binaries and tips/tricks for it (soon as I get this mini DBMS
SQL server done).  I urge you if your goiung to compile yourself, always
upgrade the glib/gtk stuff if there is a new version because that seems to
be the root of most of my problems.

Paul