Re: Mozilla M3

> Anybody had any luck with the new Mozilla M3?  I went to
> www.mozilla.org and could only find source RPMs, no tarballs (!).
> Anybody got an Alpha deb (or heck, RPM) I can try?

I have on RH-5.1 . Leave it alone. the thing  sucks up 80% cpu and half
the features don't work. The srpm was bad too, it was missing a file or
two that stopped it from building a binary rpm. I used a recent CVS gtk+
& glib and egcs-1.1.2 . For the features it offerred you're better off
with kfm. The lesstif builds are much more funtional. Maybe this had
been fixed in their current CVS but I don't have the HD space left to
even build the thing.

Peter

Peter
--