Bad powersupply revived...

I revived my development alpha by sanding the contacts of the power
supply connector and those on the motherboard.  Suprised the heck outa
me.

In using the Mar 5th install images for noname, I'm seeing an error
when the install tries to load the drivers diskette.  The message
states that the floppy has the wrong filesystem, i.e. not MSDOS.  The
drivers floppy for noname uses an ext2 filesystem.  So, this wouldn't
be tragic except that install doesn't appear to cope with this
problem.  I don't get any module files in /lib/modules.  Install
ignores the problem and continues to the step for installing the base
system.  Unfortunately, I was depending on modules to load a NIC
driver.

- O