Problem with noname rescue/root disk on a UDB

	Problem is that the keyboard fails to work in the initial
installation dialog, but will work in a diff virtual console(alt-F2).
Initially I tried the install through the arc console, and the
proceedure was working smoothly until after putting in the root.bin
disk and the installation screen asks when type of display I have.
I tried booting to Milo from the SRM, and got the same end result.
	After seeing Loic's last email about the avanti, I tried to
use the generic kernels and aboot, got quite a few errors, (it yelled
about there not being an /etc/aboot.conf as well), then locked up
saying it was loading the kernel.

Just tried the previous set of disks from 2/5 and got the same
result..

	This machine is a udb w/ 64 megs of ram.

		Phil.