Re: How to flash a MILO on a AS 250?

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, David Frey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anybody of you already flashed a MILO into a AlphaStation 250 ("Avanti")
> and could give me some hints?
> I'm unable to find a fmu.gz for the Avanti series. OTOH, it don't think
> it is impossible either...

	I've looked into this a bit and I have no reason to think the
Avanti systems can't do it, all the hardware is there and I've written srm
to flash before, so an fmu is possible.  Milo just doesn't have rules for
an Avanti fmu.  It probably wouldn't be too hard to add them, just a real
pain to debug and my only alpha has became a public mail and web server so
I try not to bring it down too often.
						thanks,
						Robert