Re: Xacc on Alpha

On Sun 14 Feb 1999, Shaw Terwilliger wrote:

> I was bored one Saturday night, so I thought maybe I'd
> check out Xacc and see if I could make it compile on
> the Alpha.  I did an "apt-get upgrade" to make sure I
> was in sync with the latest Debian tools (so that lesstif
> was recent) and then I grabbed Xacc.

AFAIK Xacc has been available foe debian/alpha since at least September
(that's the date of the current xacc_1.0.18-1.deb package). Maybe
earlier versions were available before that.

Anyway, did you simply not notice that it's already available? Or am I
missing something?

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org