Re: Slink release - what's left?

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Anything else?

I need to squeeze in one more release of binutils which fixes sparc64
support, but other than that, I'm done with my packages and ready to move
on to potato.

As for the Alpha release, Loic Prylli is the person most involved with our
boot disk situation.  All other contacts are listed on the Alpha port
page.  From what I can tell, we have only one package that's known to not
work, hylafax.  Work is being done on that right now anyway, so I don't
expect that to take too long to resolve (most likely requires some
64-bitness fixes).

I'm sure my "teammates" will add in comments of their own also, but that's
all that I can see needs to be completed....