Re: Kernel 2.2

On 4 Feb 1999, Falk Hueffner wrote:

> I have unkillable processes (state "D") that are *not* causing kernel
> panics. Is there any way to find out in which line of the kernel they
> are hanging?

	I would bet this is either associated with some corruption
occuring in the kernel's socket hash table, or with some problems with a
device driver (i.e. your scsi card driver).  I had these problems on a
2.2.0 with an AS200 (Avanti).  I don't know if the socket hash problem has
been fixed in 2.2.1, but that one bit me good.
						-Robert