worrying about sparc/alpha boot floppies

I'm a little worried that we don't have up-to-date boot-floppies for
Alpha and Sparc.  Is there a plan to release these platforms a little
later than the x86 (and m68k?) release date?

Are there parties actively working on this for release?  I don't see a
lot of activity.  I know Loic Prylli is working on the Alpha stuff but
haven't seen any patches or builds for a while.

I wouldn't mind having a cushion time after i386/m68k release to try to
get the documentation up to snuff for sparc/alpha.  I've currently had
no time (and no patches submitted to me) to even put in the existing
platform documentation scattered around.

Thoughts?