Re: SVGATextMode?

> It's been done; please refer (somehow) to the axp-list archives, or dejanews,
> to find the postings from folks who have found a way. Sorry, I just don't
> remember any details...

A Dejanews search reveals that people are using fixed-frequency monitors but
it seems that they are using either SVGATextMode (which I would like to avoid)
or X (which is OK but doesn't solve the problem of not seeing any boot
messages).

If any of you have any information to the contrary, let's have it.

How hard would it be to get the TGA framebuffer driver to support multiple
resolutions?

Martin