Re: Notes regarding AS200 install

On Monday 18 January 1999, at 10 h 43, the keyboard of Martin Lucina
<Mato.Lucina@nz.eds.com> wrote:

> - more documentation. I can't stress this enough. What is especially
>   confusing (or would be to a less knowledgable user) is the various
>   slightly different/conflicting install guides floating around on the net.
>   I should probably write to the alphalinux.org webmaster about this.

I suggest to work with Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> who coordinates the
One Real and True Installation Guide for Debian slink. This guide will work
(unlike hamm's guide) on every architecture (using SGML tricks to have
arch-dependant parts) but Adam cannot test himself all the platforms which
exist and people in the non-i386 world should review the current guide, send
him patches, etc.

The last version of the guide can be found by CVS:

:ext:yourlogin@master.debian.org:/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs/boot-floppies

in the "documentation" directory.