2.2.0-pre kernel will not boot

Hi,

Well, I've mentioned this before but the problem has occured again.

Stock 2.2.0-pre7 will silently die on boot (and not display a message).

2.2.0-pre7-ac4 boots OK.

2.2.0-pre7-ac7 dies.

I suspect I should email Alan about the -ac problems, who do I email about
2.2.0-pre7 crashing? Which email address does Alan read (haven't sent him
email for a few years now)?

I am using MILO 990108 from genie.ucd.ie (MILO-2.0.35-c5.1 I believe).

I need to make sure that this is a real problem (it appears to be) as it
is a serious bug.

Anyone else experience problems with 2.2.0-pre7?

Also, make rawboot and make srmboot fail (as mentioned previously). And even
the working kernel I have will NOT boot with the slink-supplied aboot.

Martin