RE: linking with libguile4

This wasn´t actually a package from the current distribution.
(it´s a soundeditor called snd).
I just realized that glibc on i386 had this qt_start symbol
(objdump --dynamic-syms libc.. | grep qt_start), while Alpha didn´t.
Sorry, this is from my memory, .. maybe I can give you more details tomorrow.
(might also look if there´s a newer version of glibc around).

Guenter